Pages

Blog Answers?

Update: Blogger Buzz reader Daniel S. wrote in and gave us the real link for adding your blog to the Answers.com database: I'm a Blogger - Add Me! Thanks Daniel!

I got this email this morning and it sounded potentially neat. However, the page they directed me to has an Internal Server Error so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Dear Biz,

I wanted to let you know about a great resource for you and your blog: you can now add yourself into the Answers.com database!

Answers.com, the Answers-based search engine, is now accepting entries and submissions from blogs. Here are the details:

Find all blogs featured on Answers.com at www.answers.com/library/bloggers. Or submit yourself at the same URL. If approved, your and your blog will receive your own Answers.com page and be linked into other Answers.com pages where appropriate.

Then, feature your Answers.com page on your blog. If your name was George Washington, the URL would be www.answers.com/George+Washington. (In other words, www.answers.com/firstname+lastname). Show all your readers the new page extolling your work.

If you have any questions, or want to learn more about how you and your blog can be featured on Answers.com, please don’t hesitate to contact me. And if you do register, please drop me a note and let me know that you did.

Best,

-- Alan

0 comments:

Post a Comment