Pages

Welcome Measure Map

Us Blogger folks couldn’t be more excited that Measure Map, a slick and beautiful statistics app for blogs, has joined Google! Jeff Veen introduces himself on the official Google blog:

My first post to my blog was a little paragraph about my obsession with cycling, and I remember feeling a little ... let down. … It wasn't until someone left a comment that I was hooked. An audience! Someone is reading!

It was this feeling that led to the idea of Measure Map. Our goal has been to use the power of web analytics to help bloggers feel that same sense of connection with their audience. Today, as the Measure Map team joins Google, our mission remains the same: to build the best possible user experience so people can understand and appreciate the effect their blogs - their words and ideas - can have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment