Pages

About Me

I started this blog for a couple of reasons. I have guested on JonnyB and Unlucky Man's blogs several times and always enjoyed taking an idea and making it into something complete and finished in a short space of time. It’s satisfying to do this, and possibly get some appreciative feedback, when most other stuff that I write takes months or years and then never sees the light of day. It’s also a good exercise to keep writing, and lots of the ideas that I have have no obvious home anyway.

I make a living from writing for TV, radio and occasionally newspapers, though it has to be said that it isn’t much of a living. I am sure that you will not have heard of me. You will be able to tell when times are bad as I will have lots of spare time to write long posts every day and respond to comments within minutes. Though this is not to be confused with when I have a tight deadline, but procrastinate by writing long posts every day and responding to comments within minutes. It’s a win/win situation for you.

My intention is to avoid personal stuff and stick to trying to be funny. In fact, that is what I do in life generally. Haha. Do you see how funny I am?

0 comments:

Post a Comment