Pages

"But it's not winter over there!"

That was the comment from my Mum in New Zealand last week when she found out I had lost my voice (again!)…

"It’s not meant to be winter, no, but it's definetly not summer…"
I replied...

Just to prove my point, here's a comparison of the weather at the moment

AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND (current season = winter!)


LONDON, ENGLAND (current season = summer, supposedly!)


Though that rain cloud does not really do the current weather situation here justice!

For a better idea here are a few pictures taken last Friday as torrential rain and flash floods across the country left streets under water after nearly a month's rain fell in a few hours.




For a more detailed report see here…

Now what’s really ironic is that Andy choose Friday to come back from Spain…

Now Andy, if you’d stayed there, this is what you’d be experiencing today…

MADRID, SPAIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment