Pages

Super Site

Well as you can see I have updated my site completely.

It now has a new look, new playlist, new address and hopefully many new stories to come. I have enjoyed sharing the blog with Carrie who has finally headed off back to New Zealand although she is hoping to return to the UK once visa issues have been resolved: fingers crossed for her!

As for me I have had yet another two weeks off - so what to do!? Well I wrote and rewrote some scripts, and now need to test them to see how they work, also I have invested in a new friend details to come - needless to say I am looking forward to getting to know them and spend alot of time with my hand up up their ass! It's a puppet!!! boy you so rude!

Anyway hope you like the new improved site - any comments feel free to post ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment