Pages

A New Direction

I was sitting in my kitchen three weeks ago and I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to eat raw fruit. I ate four bananas, two apples and a grapefruit for dinner, and nothing else. I couldn't believe how great I felt! I sang a happy song and gave everyone hugs and kisses. Since I was out of fruit, the next morning I rushed to the grocery store and bought 10 pounds of bananas, 5 pounds of apples, a dozen oranges and various other fruit. Ever since then, I've been eating nothing but raw fruit and loving it!

Over the course of the last three weeks, I've been experimenting with adding back small portions of meat and dairy, which inevitably make me feel sick. I can just feel them clogging my digestive system and arteries. I've also tried cooking the fruit, which just makes it taste devitalized and doesn't give me the same energy-- maybe it's killing the enzymes.

So that's why I've decided to eat a raw vegan fruitarian diet from now on. Chimpanzees eat mostly raw fruit, and look at how strong they are! I hope that by eating enough fruit, I'll be able to climb trees better eventually. I'm starting with chin-ups.

I'm also changing the name of this blog to Raw Fruit Source to reflect my new dietary philosophy.

April fool's!

0 comments:

Post a Comment