Pages

Update On Last Entry

For the past couple of months, I have voluntarily not been drinking soda, tea, etc.,(I've been drinking tap water, and I'm still here) and placing the corresponding money I saved in a "water jar". I am now close to having one hundred dollars saved, and believe me, as much I LOVE Snapple iced tea, this was a sacrifice for me.;-) Anyway, when that milestone is reached, I will be sending what I saved to Water Partners International on behalf of Patriots for Al Gore, my PAC. I have also decided to go back to drinking only iced tea, and am boycotting Coke, Pepsi, and all other companies that are exploiting the water supplies of indigenous peoples for profit.

Bringing potable water and the ability for people to dig their own wells to access it that do not have it for their survival is an important moral obligation of us all. I am firmly dedicated to this cause. The time has come to truly work to make this world a more sustainable place in which to live. Water is life, and I cannot think of any better way for me to give of myself.

Water Partners International

0 comments:

Post a Comment