Pages

After They Were Famous



I was very perturbed to receive the above letter from the property management company that looks after my block of flats. It would appear that the CBeebies repeat fees are dwindling, and that Teletubby Po is now having to do exterior decorating to make ends meet. She has obviously managed to undercut the local tradesmen by submitting a tender that specified that she would only want to be paid in Tubby Custard. And perhaps a big hug for a job well done.

With the proposed cuts to the broadcast hours of CITV we can expect a lot more of this, as my postman, Pat, told me this morning. But it is ridiculous that my property managers are employing Po. Everyone knows that Tinky Winky is the tallest Teletubby, and would therefore be best at painting the high bits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment