Pages

Bathmatwatch: Day 9



All quiet on the bath mat front.

After the highs and lows of the past few days it is good to be able to simply take a picture of the bath mat. Being slightly more relaxed has helped me to think about it a bit, and I have realised that I am spending a lot of time and effort photographing a bath mat when I don't actually have a bath mat myself. I wonder whether Alanis Morissette would find that ironic.

I just dry myself over the bath, so don’t really need one as I don’t get the bathroom floor wet. After a short induction period when she moved in, my girlfriend has now learnt to do the same. Years ago in another house I had a wooden slat “bath mat”, but after one too many toe-stubbing incidents it found itself out of favour.

Is this a trend nationwide? Do we have fewer bath mats than we used to? Is this how this bath mat came to be out on the street?

Do you have a bath mat?
View Results
Free poll from Free Website Polls
Results are indicative and may not reflect public opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment