Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Dade Freeman, that's me, well part of me anyway. I'm just an average guy with big dreams and little hope.

The purpose of this blog is to keep you informed of how my life is going and also as a kind of diary for me too.

I'm a nomadic creature with no place to call home, although currently Spain is where I'm at, although lived most of my life in the UK (all around).
Having a short attention span means I need a lot of things to keep me occupied, the net does a great job of that. When I'm not at my wonderful Macbook pro you may find me with my Canon 450d.
I have recently took up photography (hopefully as a serious venture) which I am enjoying immensely although tough learning curve involved.


Anyway this blog will feature what I do on a daily, weekly and sometimes hourly basis. It highlights things that amuse me and is simply the ramblings of an ageing man on the world as I see it!

Hope you like it ;)

My Social Networks


0 comments:

Post a Comment