Pages

Its Snow Joke

So, yet another weeks past, boy do they fly by.

Anyway what have I been upto? Well I dyed my hair a cool fiery red colour, and had it restyled. Woke up to a world full of snow! Funnier still woke Carrie up to show her then went straight back to sleep, lol.
Shame is it didn’t last long, global warming or just seasons falling out of sync? Who knows, maybe aliens?? Either way it was only around for a day and boy what chaos it caused; I can’t help but find it amusing, how we struggle to cope (we as a nation: that is). and they claim we've elvolved - doesn't look like it.


I’m busy working on a few projects right now, can’t say much all hush hush, but if they come to fruition all will be revealed.

Well we are without internet and knowing how broadband providers are I am guessing for some time, so this is being wrote on my laptop with a view to being posted when we have connection again, not holding my breath for anytime soon.
It’s funny because you get quoted 30 minutes to change providers, with full knowledge it’s more likely to be 2 weeks. Anyway lets see if they can prove us wrong. Personally I wouldn’t have changed as they are all as bad as each other, and not one really gives the service they promise to deliver, because we aren’t built to take broadband, they are just making the best of what they have, which isn’t much.

This weekend I’m taking a trip to Leicester to see you China and catch up with some peeps, which will be nice, Adam is coming down next weekend, so I’m looking forward to that, probably go watch HOT FUZZ; Simon Pegg rocks! It’s also the Chinese New Year that weekend, so probably go see what on offer, should be good.

Right now im listening to The Hours; the lead singer of Radiohead has formed a new group, and i must say the album is really cool. my favourite lyric is:
-= IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE THEN YOU ARE TAKING UP TO MUCH ROOM =- how cool is that?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment