Pages

My own experience in curing illness, infection and viruses.

I am posting this blog not to promote my own blog but as information on my own experiences with regard to illness, disease, infections and viruses.
If you have been following my blog you may be aware of the confidence I have in high doses of vitamin c. The recommended dosage of vitamin c in the UK for a healthy adult is 60mg, which I regard as far too low. I usually take 500mg per day as a supplement to maintain good health, however if I feel unwell I will up this amount until I feel better.

Now I am not a doctor, so please seek advice before taking high doses of vitamin c. You may find the following story interesting.

Last Thursday I felt very tired and had just started with a sore throat I had already taken my daily dose of vitamin c (500mg), I then took another 1,000mg, however by lunch time I was feeling very hot, as if I had a temperature. I was feeling quite unwell so I took another 2,000mg of vitamin c and had to take to my bed. By the evening I took a further 2,000mg of vitamin c, and then went to bed again.

By the next morning I was feeling fine, no sore throat or temperature, and I was not feeling tired. This may have happened anyway, however it is not the first time this has happened,and my own opinion is that the high dosage of vitamin c is boosting my immune system and fights of the illness very quickly.

blog search directory






Natural Herbal Remedies. Natural Remedies and Alternative Health Medicines
We specialize in Herbal remedies with a wide selection of proven natural remedies and treatments. All our herbal remedies are produced under pharmaceutical conditions to ensure a high degree of potency and consistency. With over 10 years of experience you need look no further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment