Pages

I'm thinking of writing a book

I'll be starting the preface this weekend and already have a title, so I will see where it takes me. It will be on the global water crisis with a list of solutions and recommendations included with facts and my own personal comments.

I have been thinking of doing this for a long time but my own insecurities kept me from doing it. I can't let that stop me any longer. This is an issue dear to my heart that is so important for our future, so I doubt I will have any problems expressing myself and hopefully I can convey this in a way to move people to action as well.

So if I am not here as much as usual in the next few months it will because I am working on this project, although I am not going to stop posting here completely because this is an important issue and I want people to know what is happening regarding it.

Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment