Pages

Got Talent?

Well whilst surfing the net for new material to try and use in maybe a show or two I came across several amazing acts such as these - please take the time to enjoy them as I did.

HUMAN SLINKY



A very unique idea and wonderfully performed - simple to reproduce? I don't think so, where would I find a giant slinky?


QUICK CHANGE ARTISTS



As a performing Magician I have seen many of these and they are indeed very good - however my favourite is a Japanese performing woman who name escapes my just now, I have a few quick change ideas for shows.


VENTRILOQUIST



This guy WON the America's Got Talent show and rightly so!!! He is by far the best vent I have ever seen and again I have seen quite a few - but the guy is skilled in so many ways; all the best for your future my friend.


PUPPETEER



Nice simple and original - This guy was on Britain's Got Talent, he got to the final but he appears to be a one trick 'monkey' sadly. However as a performance piece nice and original.


ENNIO - QUICK CHANGE ARTIST / PERFORMER



Now this guy - OH MY GOD!!!! I'm simply dying to do his stuff!! He is amazing and original with well thought out routines and such great costume design!


ENNIO 2 - QUICK CHANGE ARTIST / PERFORMER



As I like Ennio Marchetto so much I thought I would share some of his other characters - If anyone can make these costumes - GET IN TOUCH NOW!!!

Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did; the real question is can I perform any of that in a show??

0 comments:

Post a Comment