Pages

A great week in Gredos

Well this week was awesome!!! We had some wonderful personalities and no ego's to speak of which was nice (unless you count mine, lol) - The age range was just about right with a great mix of experience and energy.

I was able to spend more time getting to know the individuals too as I now know the schedule and what activities to do with the group; more or less. (so less setup time)

We had a few veterans such as Sandra who really came out of herself this time round, which was nice to see because she has a wonderful personality. It is also great to see that when they return they are slightly more relaxed and have an idea of what to expect - however I always try to offer something new; to keep them on their toes.

The Spaniards were well behaved no Spanish spoken (well maybe once), and everyone only partied when it was aloud which helped to make my job much easier - and Carmen's; I finally got to work alone with her and she did an excellent job and I think we worked very well together; thank you for making my week run smoothly ;)

The only sad thing is saying goodbye - its a shame that the connection you make last for such a short time - I hope however I left a lasting impression on you all. (oohhh matron!)
I will keep in touch if you guys do, is that a deal?!

As usual I have posted our weeks fun and games HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment