Pages

Mac Madness

Im currently driving myself crazy trying to get my hands on an iBook. You know the ones, the white laptops that were SO infamous at making Mac standout.
I have been bidding for what feels like a lifetime on ebay only to have the things snatched from my grasp on several occasions now.

As it is simply to replace my tired old heavy PC laptop and will be used mainly for work i dont want to spend a great deal, having said that I also don't want something that will need more spent on it to make it workable.

My aim is to pay around 240€ and have a spec something like this - G4 model, 12 - 14" screen, 1.33 ghz, 1 gig ram and about 60 gig HD; which I think is about standard and a good price, especially considering the iBook is no longer going to be supported by Apple.

Well on with my search - if you happen to have one you want to offload, do drop me a line... ...but dont wait too long, I wont!

0 comments:

Post a Comment