Pages

All doom and gloom?

I recently managed to watch the new dvd HOME.
It was stunning from a production and informative point of view.
The messages contained within were clear, direct and wrapped around some of the most amazing videography.

Strangely enough this also coincides with what I am currently listening to - which is Bill Bryson's: A short history of nearly everything
Both are highly informative and well worth the investment.


Its strange maybe I'm getting old (I keep saying that!? Am I trying to convince myself?) but I am taking a closer look at the world around me and thinking about the how's and why's.
These both go some way to filling in some of those blanks.

At first the dvd entices you with great shots of the magnificent earth in all its slender, informing you of how it came to be the equilibrium of life and the balance of nature, then enters man! And boy do we know how to screw things up. Luckily we also know how to makes things better.
One of Mans best assets I believe is overcoming adversity, so I have faith we CAN correct this mess we have made and make a better future for ourselves and future generations to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment