Pages

Website v2.1

As I have some free time just now, I have managed to get some photography in and upgrade my website

I have now added Google maps to the site so you can see where the photos were taken and several other tweaks such as an improved browser etc. Not easy at all, but my coding is getting better. The problem I find is, it has been so long since I last did any coding I forget how, and its like being back at square one :(

I am looking at tweaking the site further still with hopefully the option to have larger or smaller photos displayed and maybe a slideshow too.

I'm also toying with the idea of updating this one too as it's looking a little old and tired (at least to my eyes). I have being running this template for 9 months; that's long for me.
So watch this space...

UPDATE: Whaddya know, all that talk of upgrading led me to playing and tinkering with the site next thing I know it's 3 in the morning and a new version is born, enjoy.
Let me know your thoughts ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment