Pages

Small, but perfectly formed

The group I had this week was small; even more so due to 2 Anglos being missing in action.
The levels were average this week, but were all keen to learn and improve.


The theatre pieces went down very well and even though I said I wouldn't be writing anymore sketches one almost wrote itself, after watching two Anglo participants using a computer; so I wrote out the sketch and they performed it wonderfully
(wearing their own wigs!)

Karaoke was great too as we combined it with a birthday celebration for Carol, I think the Cava helped get things going ;)


We were lucky with the weather, but that changed dramatically on Thursday, so we did a quiz and I think we had the highest quiz scores ever
(smart group you see).
As for the party it rocked until the wee hours with people drifting off at points, David G being the last Anglo amongst 7 Spaniards - Well done!


All in all a great week was had by all, and it was a pleasure to have such wonderful people ;)


One word of warning: if you come onto MY programs be prepared to get involved, I don't like NO's or I CAN'T. These are barriers and obstacles from which you will never break free.

When here do anything and everything! I understand completely that we have lives outside, I understand that some things may make you uncomfortable, but it is no excuse to exclude yourself or not participate; Obama got it right... ...YES YOU CAN!!!


The photos as usual can be found by click the picture below

Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 180

0 comments:

Post a Comment