Pages

How to keep well

My remedy for keeping well. Is quite simple. For breakfast I have a Weetabix with two oranges. This I hope will help my digestion. Then its time for my natural supplement cocktail. I will take 1000mg of vitamin C this will boost my immune system, protect against heart disease, and cancers.


Omega 3 fish oil is another favorite supplement. I will take 2000mg of this, which is 600mg of active EPA/DHA. Omega 3 supports a healthy heart and brain function. It is said that fish oil can improve your mood. Next I take 1000mg of fresh odourless garlic this helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels and again supports heart health.It also helps to control blood pressure It may also protect the immune system. I regard Vitamin B3, (Niacin) as important. I take 100mg per day, and this helps to control my cholesterol levels. It also releases energy from food.


Finally I will take 75mg of a coated asprin, helping to thin my blood, and it is said to protect against bowel cancer

0 comments:

Post a Comment