Pages

Week 48 & 49 of 52

Wow this 52 has been much tougher than I ever thought. Im not sure I will do this again for at least another year. By which time I hope my photography will have improved slightly more, time will tell ;)

As I am behind and lighting is awful currently I have suffered to find something worthwhile and still lacking motivation somewhat. To make matters slightly worse I seem to have developed an issue with my shoulder/back - not too sure what it is but it is very tender to the slightest touch, yet not so painful when pressed? Also today I felt what seemed like a very hot needle being inserted into my back, there wasn't, that is unless someone has a voodoo doll of me!?

I had a few more images I could have used for this theme, but I felt they weren't good enough, so I went with a few stronger images rather than adding weaker ones just for the sake of it.I am sure if I took longer I could come up with something better, but im happy with the few shots I have.
Emma and I went for a hike (and a proper hike it was) up to the Jack and Jill windmills in the South Downs. Sadly the Jack windmill is on private land and cannot be accessed, having said that Jack is quite a dilapidated windmill
unlike Jill. So I happily snapped away at Jill while I looked for interesting angles and shapes to shoot.  

Both the chosen images for these weeks can be seen HERE & HERE
Week 48 - Mechanical



This theme was easier to do as it embodies more possibilities and allowed me to practise my landscape shots a little more too. Luckily the weather has been quite mixed of late, so I have managed to get some diverse, and what I think, interesting shots.
Week 49 - Distant

0 comments:

Post a Comment