Pages

Update to the Update: Lap Band Update and Other Stuff

Just a quick update this morning: I'm still on the fence with the lap band procedure. I'm weighing the pros and cons. It seems there are just as many success as horror stories. Used as tool, I think it could be very effective. For the record, I have never thought it would be magic. I know what it takes to lose weight. But thank you for all of your advice. I have read all of it, and am considering all of it.

This morning I told the kids we'd have broccoli for dinner. The girl loves it. The boy, well. I asked him why he didn't like it. He said, "My brain tells me I don't like it." I couldn't argue with that.

Life is OK at the moment. So that's it for now. Busy day ahead. I hope yours is a good one.

P.S. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a therapist to discuss compulsive overeating. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment