Pages

All quiet on the Southern front?

I know, I know, I've done it again, neglected you, my loyal reader(s). Well I have been slightly busy and this is my excuse. I am planning a photoshoot in Brighton - admittedly initially nothing on the scale it has become, but hey I love a challenge. The organising side of it all is keeping me very busy, but with around 60 people involved it does need organising.
The shoot was an idea I had about doing a themed shoot / a meet up with other photographers and the film - Brighton Rock. From all that I combined the ideas to produce what looks set to be an epic photoshoot. The shoot will revolve around 50s, 60s and Film Noir as the themes. I have original Mods coming down on their scooters and convinced some great vintage stores to provide us with clothing to use. On top of that we have 20 models, 40 photographers and 9 stylists! Told you it was big.

I have been posting on my Krysalis Photography website which has updates and info on a wedding shoot, a commercial shoot, a wedding fayre and also a trip to Telford / Birmingham to check out the FOCUS on imaging 2011 event. More details available on that site - I'm not going to duplicate posts, so nip over and give them a read.

I have also looked at several studios, but rather than looking at them as a space of my own, I am seeing them as hire options - as they are all quite different and suit various purposes. It would seem more places are now renting out their studio space, proving just how difficult the economy still is for small businesses. On top of all that I am preparing for a wedding shoot in 10 days too.
See I am busy, at least for this month :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment