Pages

Update On My Book

Writing Book About Water.

I just wanted to give an update on the progress of my book. I am currently writing the first draft and am on Chapter Three. I have been reading, rereading, adding, changing my chapter titles and generally getting a feel for what I think is most important to be covered. For anyone following my posts here you know how much there is to be covered in writing about this topic. So I hope to at least have the first draft done by the end of the year and then I will begin the process of making any corrections, changes, citations, etc. and putting it into manuscript form. Hopefully, I will be able to find a publisher who likes it and is willing to print it. I will keep you all updated on the process as it goes along, and thanks to everyone for following this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment