Pages

Dance baby dance


I found this and thought it was worth sharing, made me smile anyway. I was forced to sit through the whole movie by Adams mom (Helen) at Christmas, so I'm not complaining ;)

Nice edits though I thought. enjoy

SOME AIMS FOR MY LIFE
I've been thinking recently that life & times ticking by and it feels I don't have much to show for it.
It's weird but when you move so often and you can pack everything up in 30 minutes into a few boxes its quite surprising what little you have for all your hard work and effort.
So I thought I should have some aims for my life and these are a few for me to focus on for now, as I achieve them I will happily share the story with you.
To write a book
To travel more of the
world
To live instead of feeling like im just
existing
To s
kydive
To meet more people and make more
friends
To start my own business and see it
through
To make a difference in the
world
To learn to
dance
To be more
positive
To be financially
dependant
To be a better
person
To learn a language fluently
To get into the Guinness Book of Records


Thought for the day:
if you cant solve a problem its because your playing by the rules

0 comments:

Post a Comment