Pages

Drum role please...

Well after getting back and having my appetite whet for the second time, I actively pursued the possibility of working in Spain, and guess what!?
I got a job!

I'm now a teacher and MC in Spain! So I'm sure I'll see some of you again.

I cant tell you how excited I am to get started and move away from the smokey hole that is London, to the clean fresh air of Spain. You do realize of course that Tarte Manzana (apple pie) will now start appearing on the menu, lol ;)

Well I'm due to fly out next week and run my own programs in May onwards - so until then my friends be safe and I look forward to meeting not only yourselves but discovering more interesting people from all sides of the water, and putting my abilities to the test to entertain and amuse you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment