Pages

I'm at the Mercy of Verizon

I haven't posted in a while. But that doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything. I'm trying to workout often, and I'm keeping a food journal again. It's the diet that always slays my progress. Keeping a journal of what I'm eating during the day helps me keep track of how much I've eaten. I know. That's kinda like, "Duh." But a lot of people don't keep a journal, and I think they might do a lot better if they did.

Home is much the same. I did get my fence fixed. Actually I had some new fencing put up because the old was so bad it couldn't be repaired. I keep looking out the window at my new fence because I can't believe it's fixed.

I bought some flowers to plant, but Caleb decided to destroy them. I could've killed him, but I didn't. He didn't know they weren't for him. Still, I can't believe the little shit did it.

Anything else? Easter came and went. Yes, the bunny came to visit the girls. I did go overboard with the candy. That's when I decided a food journal was my only hope.

I'm still without Internet at home. Still waiting for Verizon to show up and fix it. I could say more, but will hold my tongue for now. However, it is the top reason I haven't posted in a while. I can't post if I can't get on the Internet. (Do you have any idea how many times these bastards have wanted to email me with updates? How I'm I going to get them? Really?)

Ok. Ok. I'll have more later when I get my service back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment