Pages

Pigs might fly

With all this talk about 'Swine Flu' I thought it only right to share with you a remedy that has just been released in the UK.

They are currently working on an OINKMENT which you can apply too. If you do however notice any symptoms please call a HAMBULANCE immediately.
Swine flu symptoms are stuttering like p-p-p-p-p-porky p-p-p-p-ig. My best friend says he has swine flu, but I think he's telling PORKIES.

Apparently please do not contact the hospitals for advice, there is a problem with the phonelines and all you will get is CRACKLING

There are reports from the religious sectors saying: The APORKALYPSE is finally here!

My advice: I say STY put and don't travel.

Why is it that the first thing we try to do after killing a pig is to cure it?

In more sensational news: who says pigs cant fly? I heard a pig flu in Mexico recently.
In other news: Disney HQ bans the “Three Little Pigs” movie as a precaution

In recent years we have experienced 'Mad cow disease', Salmonella and Bird flu - makes you wonder what's next, answers on a postcard.

*disclaimer : this is a joke please do NOT attempt to purchase this item or others like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment