Pages

Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?

I feel bad that I haven't been posting. I finally got my Internet service at home. It took long enough. (And the most amazing thing is that I'm paying for this.)

I'm still keeping a food journal. I believe it helps.

I've also been really depressed. I can't figure out how to get beyond it. (I'm already taking antidepressants. What else can I do? Oh yeah. Exercise.)

I haven't been to the gym this week. I will get there tomorrow. I have to go at least twice.

Sorry I don't have much to say. I could talk about my dogs escaping from the yard. That was a real heart stopper. Once they got out, they weren't really sure about what they could do. They came so soon as I called them. Thank God they were OK.

This morning I was almost killed on the way to work. I got the asshole's license number though.

I wish I had the gumption (one of Mom's favorite words) to do something. I just want to retire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment