Pages

Caution: Whining Inside (But Your Advice Is Welcomed)

You’ve heard of the book “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies,” right?

For today, I’m renaming my blog Lynn’s Weigh and Zombies. I feel like I’ve been hit by a Mack truck, only I can’t put my finger on why. Ever think you might have a virus, only it’s not manifesting in the usual places? I’m so dang tired I can hardly keep my head up and my arms feel like they’re going to fall off, even though I haven’t exercised in two days. I’m dizzy and feel like I’m walking sideways, but my head doesn’t hurt. My nose is only running a little, but my eyes won’t stop watering. What gives?

My biggest clue that something’s up is I still don’t have my appetite back after Saturday’s stomach bug. Eat? Food? Eh. Not so much.

I put on my workout clothes first thing hoping they’d give me some motivation. So far, they’re just barely keeping me warm.

The sun is shining, but another winter storm is lurking; ergo, I need to get to the grocery store before the big rush of afternoon shoppers desperate for white bread, milk and eggs (snowstorm staples for some reason). Personally, I’m out of Greek yogurt and I’m not sure I can survive 6-12 inches of snow without it.

So what do you do when you feel like crapola? Do you get on the old treadmill anyway? Muscle your way through strength training? I’ve not exercised in two days and part of me thinks it might perk me up. Maybe I’ll give it a try, keeping in mind that something is better than nothing and I can always back off. Hmmm… Just typing that and rereading it makes me feel a little better.

But I still want to know (and believe me, I Googled it and came up with nothing), is it possible for a cold-type virus to settle in non-typical places, like joints? Any thoughts or personal experience in that area? TIA! You guys are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment