Pages

I Predicted This

I got up this morning--eyes sore, nose stuffed up, throat scratchy--and looked outside. It's (the snow) still there plus some. So for right now at this moment in time, I'm not going out there. I have nothing pressing. I did all of that yesterday. And it's 12 miles from my house to work with the two miles from my house to main road being the most treacherous. If I can get out, I worry all day about, "How am I going to get back?"

I predicted in October (or maybe it was even earlier) that this would be a bad winter. My sinuses have the worst they've been in years. I think my sinuses may be as good or even better than a barometer.

A Kick in the Pants
As for diet and exercise, I still haven't been exercsing. But Journey Beyond Survival has agreed to help me out, supplying motivation, inspration, and a kick in the pants. Thank you for being there. I am hoping that the next few days bring a new attitude with them. 

OK. That's it. I have a headache.

0 comments:

Post a Comment