Pages

Thanks for Stopping By. I'm Sick, Not Ignoring You

Thanks for stopping by to everyone. Sorry I haven't been too active, but I'm really sick. This has been one ugly weekend. I'm sick. My brother had an accident--he's OK but shaken. And Chance--my collie--is sick. So, we're all in a bad way. I hope I'm over this soon. God knows I have to be by Monday. Why? Because I have things to take care of.

Isn't it funny how other people have lives? And we're not just here as ornaments to dress up a party, or as extras for the people who think they are the only ones who count while they make their acceptance speeches? Yes. We have actual lives. And don't like to lie around sick.

So OK. Right here, I would love to go into a rant about people being sick and going to school or work, and then those people thinking that everyone must secretly think what saints they are--when really everybody's thinking, "Just stay away from me." But I won't because I'm going to go to bed and try to get some sleep.

I cut that short because I've had an internal rant going all day. I don't want to keep it going all night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment