Pages

Enjoy Your Day

Too funny not to share. Have a wonderful day. 




So  after landing my  new job as a Wal-Mart  greeter,
A good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day...

About two hours   into my first day on the job a very loud,
Unattractive, mean-acting woman  walked  into the store with her two kids, yelling  obscenities at them all the  way through the  entrance.
I said pleasantly,  'Good morning  and welcome to Wal-Mart.
Nice children you have  there.  Are they twins?'
The ugly woman  stopped  yelling long enough to say,
'Hell  no, they ain't   twins. The oldest one's  9, and the other one's 7.
Why the hell would you  think  they're twins? Are you blind, or  stupid?'
So I replied,
'I'm neither blind nor   stupid, Ma'am, I just  couldn't believe  someone slept with you twice.  Have a good day  and thank you for shopping at
Wal-Mart.'
My  supervisor said I  probably wasn't cut out for  this line of work
.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment