Pages

Week 28 - Sweet

I thought this would be easy, go the shop buy a few sweets and snap away.  Thats what I did, I also didn't much like the results.  I played with a few ideas and considered a few options - I tried to get arty, but weren't happy with the images, tried being clever but didn't have the skill to pull it off, tried shouting at the products; that didn't help either :-S

Anyway I cracked on and took the following shots I was at least OK with.  Jelly Babies are no longer the cool looking sweets they used to be - bring back the original Jelly Babies!
OK, so it was an excuse to grab some sweeties, but my creative edge was evading me and I wasn't happy with much I set up.  I did try catching an M&M bouncing but couldn't get a shot I was happy with :(

Anyhoo the shots I took are below enjoy
and the chosen shot can be seen HERE

Week 28: SWEET

0 comments:

Post a Comment