Pages

I Hope This Helps

I did not post last week because I have yet another health issue I've been tending to. I had to have a biopsy of my esophagus. That was about a zero on my fun scale. I still don't know the outcome, but I'm hoping it'll be OK. At least OK enough that I don't have to worry about another surgery until next year.

And this leads me right into things people send me because of this blog. The good folks at Dr Natura sent me a Colonix kit. What's a Colonix kit you may be asking? Well, it's exactly what you think it is. It's an internal cleansing kit. I will be trying this out for two months and reporting on the progress as I go. I started this morning. There is a fiber supplement that you're supposed to mix and drink in the morning. I didn't do that this morning because I have to take so many prescriptions, I don't want them to just flush out without my getting the benefit of them. So I'll have to figure out how to bring it with me, and drink it at work.

Actually, this couldn't have come at a better time. I have so many digestive issues. Maybe this will help. I hope this will help. At any rate, it probably won't hurt.

Tomorrow I go to the doctor, and he will tell me how the test came out. What a great way to spend a birthday.

I managed to workout this morning. Check that out on the Daily Mile.

And I'll let you know how things came out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment