Pages

What does it take to motivate you?

Welcome to September. My birthday month.

This morning I had a hard time getting out of bed, but then I remembered Ann and our weight loss challenge. How could I just lay here while she was losing weight? Didn't seem right. Anyway, it motivated me to get up and get to the gym.

Speaking of motivation, there's a blog titled Nu(de) Motivation.  According to this blog, five successful, beautiful, intelligent women volunteered to find their way back health by using the idea that they would eventually be photographed in the nude as motivation. OK. Here's the thing with this for me: If someone wanted me to lose weight so I could be photographed in nude, I don't think it would motivate me. I think I would probably purposefully retain my weight to ensure that never happened. But, if that works for you, then by all means go ahead.

Anyway, my point of discussing the nude challenge and my weight loss challenge with my friend is to find out what other people use to motivate themselves. And so with that I ask you: What motivates you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment