Pages

20 Good Years

Finally, I made it back to the gym. I got in 45 minutes of cardio—20 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the treadmill. Ten of the treadmill minutes were walking backward. I read somewhere that walking backward is not only good for because it uses a different set of muscles, but it actually burns more calories. Let's hope that's true.

Yesterday's calories were about 900. I just don't feel like eating. Too bad it's not showing up on the scale.

I still feel a little icky, and I'd really like to get well once and for all.

Mostly I laid around over the weekend because I ended up with vertigo. I took some Mucinex and my ears started draining. That is the weirdest feeling. But it's taking away the vertigo. Vertigo is the worst feeling for me. If I died and were doomed to Hell for my bad deeds, my punishment would probably be suffering through all eternity with vertigo.

I want to learn how to play the piano. A friend of mine is helping me. I figure I've probably only got 20 good years, so I should make of the best of them. I'll let you know how that goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment