Pages

Under pressure....

Here at Vaughan Town we have had lots of fun (as usual), but this week I was very aware that back home my girlfriend was a ticking time bomb!! (waiting to have our baby).

The Spaniards did a wonderful job as did the Anglos, it was a nice small cosy group lots of variety in personalities and very professional in their purpose to the program; which was marvelous.
The one key memory for me was the fact that laughter filled the air on a daily basis, which was really nice.

Being a smaller group, I did a magic show on Tuesday and allowed the Spaniards the night off. However the sketches they did do, they got involved with wholeheartedly and they went down well; everyone had a great time.

Karaoke was a blast as the party, Spaniards rocking the night away to the wee hours of the morning.

I also had the pleasure of sharing the week with 2 veteran Anglo's Ompal & Cynthia which was wonderful. Ompal you need to write a book about your journey through life, it would be a best seller!

Well my Spanish friends dont let the experience end here, keep in touch with each other and keep learning - Beeeeaaaaaches!!


I'm currently working on the Christmas program and have been in my free time, and its coming together nicely so far. As usual if you have any ideas or input its always gratefully received.

To access the photos click the picture below

From Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 101

On a personal note -
China thank you for calling it was nice to hear your voice, you sound like you have a grown up LOTS! I'm really happy you liked your present, I have a nice idea for Christmas for you! If your mum will let you have it ;)
I miss you more than I can express in words and think of you constantly
Love Dad x

0 comments:

Post a Comment