Pages

I Don't Work Error Free

A friend of mine said, "I don't work error free." And I add to that, "neither does anyone else."

I'm eager to get back to my routine. I love my pups more than anything, but I need something beyond four legs and a tail. The pups never disagree with me. They go along with anything I say. Thank goodness I have a friend who often says to me, "You know better than that." The gym awaits me.

When I watch the Biggest Loser, it is often disappointing to me. Not because of how tough the trainers are. Or how tough the diets are. I expect those things. It's the petty game playing. I couldn't live a bunch of people I would prefer to b@#*h slap than talk to. But people love a train wreck. I guess that's why the show is popular.

Next week, December 1, I'm getting serious again. I feel more ready now than I have in a while. I think I just truly needed a break. My body feels more healed. I'm still struggling with sinus things, but I'll be doing that for the rest of the winter. And I need the exercise. So do the dogs. Once I get going, they will, too.

Ok. I hear my dogs getting a little wild in the living room. So I'll be going for now. TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment