Pages

The real cost of war

Well at the moment all you hear on the news is 'crisis' yes there is a crisis coming. In English a recession - which I fear will become a depression as time goes on. It has only just starting to rumble but I predict next year a roar is coming, and it is then when we will feel it most and maybe for a long time to come!

We got involved in a war which has cost more than anyone thought - the loss has been great, not only financial but also family and friends.

Here in Spain there have been several big companies (GlaxoSmith Kline, Ryan Air, Nissan) making sweeping cut backs which means job losses which in itself leads to hardship.
This at the moment is manifesting itself in small riots which I have a feeling may culminate in a national riot as more people get frustrated and annoyed with the economic situation we are all facing.

Whether you like it or not, agreed with the war or opposed it - hold on tight, because we are all going to pay the price.

A while back my options seems limited for my future and I very nearly signed up for a long period in the armed forces, now I'm glad a friend talked me round and a opportunity arose.

Here is a very real look at what should have been!

The question is what did we really achieve or gain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment