Pages

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Feliz Navidad

Well as this was the moment Ariadna came into our lives officially, I thought it apt that we would take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to all our friends in the world and even to those we've yet to meet.

This will be Ariadna's first Christmas and she is the best gift we could have for Christmas; although the iTouch is a close second ;)
We have had a busy few weeks as you can guess, and poor mom is feeling more and more as the days go by - hopefully Christmas will give her some rest; I'm cooking!

Sadly I have to work next week, so when I return I hope to find Ariadna walking, talking and ready to work!
(well perhaps not just yet, she's SO cute!!!)

Below is some photos of Ariadna's first 2 weeks; enjoy

Ariadna's Album

There is nothing more worth stealing than a kiss from a sleeping baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment