Pages

Season's Greetings...

... to you all, and thank you for reading my intermittent posts this year. If I didn’t have this blog and the feedback from you all then I’d never have finished the half-formulated idea I had about ZZ Top’s lyrics, and Father Christmas would now just be filling the nation’s music/maths geeks’ stockings with coal.

I have been working hard promoting the book. This has included handing out spare Venn That Tune Christmas cards to commuters at Liverpool Street station. I used to work in the City, and was wondering if anyone I knew would see me and go back to their office and say, “Do you remember Salvadore? Thought he was better than all the rest of us and left to “become a writer”? Well I just saw him at the station handing out flyers.” I do hope so.

So, best wishes to you all, and if anyone still hasn’t done their Christmas shopping then I have a suggestion...

0 comments:

Post a Comment