Pages

Another day, another dollar/euro/pound

So after a long break from Gredos (for me anyway) I returned. Hoping that a new year would bring a fresh start, and knowing that changes were in place I was prepared for them.
Sadly the changes are in no-ones best interest.
The spa facility cost now needs to be met by the clients - which given the current situation I think is crazy. It's typical that when it was free and available hardly anyone used it, but now you have to pay people are upset and complain about not having access to it.
In my opinion the hotel have made a mistake with this change.

Sadly the food has not improved at all and several dishes were below par - it amazes me that given Spain's gastronomic claims that a hotel cannot get good chefs. The problem with most of the hotels we have used is the food?!? Sort it out people.
If you a dessert fan my suggestion would be opt for Salamanca ;)


The Spaniards in general did an excellent job in trying to learn such a difficult language as English - and this point was raised through some wonderful presentations throughout the week.
Personally I felt the Masters didn't push themselves too hard, which was a shame; you only get out what you put in.

All in all it was a usually fun, varied and interesting group and activities which of course you can see for yourself by clicking the photo album below.

Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 140

0 comments:

Post a Comment