Pages

And after two nights, I woke up and I had no back pain

I've decided that the inversion table was actually sent by God. I haven't had this much pain relief in my right leg in almost two years--well, since it really started up. It seems like a silly thing to do, but don't knock it it until you've tried it. And it does qualify as a medical expense when tax time comes rolling around. Find those loop holes--that's what I say.

OK. That was the good news. The pain under my right ribs is still there boring its way through my body. Most of the time it's like a gnawing kind of pain. Like something is trying to chew its way out. And I'd say that's about a level two to three on pain scale. But, mind you, this is what it's like all of the time. It never takes a break. At other times, it's like someone taking the broken bottom of a glass bottle and grinding it into my guts--and working desparately to get it to come out the other side. And that's like a level six to may be even an eight.

Now if I could just work past that pain, life would be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment