Pages

On your marks....

This week Vaughan Town got off to a bit of a shaky start - but once we arrived at the venue it was business as usual. This time I was working with Mayte, its been about a year since we last worked together.

I spent another week spent in Gredos; this is great for my weight loss ;)
However next week I'm in Salamanca, and I'm looking forward to the change and to choosing what and how much I want to eat; this is awful for my weight loss ;)

The week was a breeze, really. All veterans on the program meant they knew what to do and how to do it, so there was no issues on that front. It was also nice to see familiar faces back again too.
A few issues with punctuality which for the most part got sorted quickly.
It was a very involved group on both sides, which was good to see. Surprisingly during 'Human Bingo' one of my activities the Anglos kept reading the questions wrong which meant a lot of false claims; which was funny. Well they did say they could speak English, not necessarily read it, lol.

The karaoke turned into more like an impromptu party, but I did get to gauge the music they would want for party at least. Again we were blessed with some talented folks musicians and singers so they got a spot on Wednesdays stage, reggae to opera, scary bedtime stories to scary Omar stories and much much more besides!

Interestingly I'm noticing a lot more photographers coming on the programs, could there be a specific market to tap into there?!
Mayte is now the undisputed sit and ride lawnmower/go-cart champion of VT.

The party was good in general; but as always people want their own kind of music which isn't to everyone's taste, but hey we do what we can with what we have ;)

As usual the photos can be found below.

Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 172

0 comments:

Post a Comment