Pages

Cranky Escapdes and Wild Geese

Ugh. It's 2 a.m. and I'm too cranked to sleep. I feel sleepy, but it won't happen. I feel like some kind of weird hormonally cranked, too. You know, not your ordinary, "I can't sleep."

I'm still wondering what the hell is going on in my medical escapades. I know there's something that they're not telling me. I was dreaming that these two people were leading me all around an apartment complex--but they had no real aim as where we went and when. I got tired of the "wild goose" chase and eventually went off on my own. I don't think I need to explain that.

Monday morning I'm going back to the personal trainer. I can't let my whole life go. And I do feel oddly better, too. I have my feelings about why that is, too. But won't go into them here. I will say that I do know that some kind of lesions were removed from me--benign as they may be, they may have been doing more than just hanging around. Know what I'm saying? But I still have the pain--it's just a little different now.

So beginning on Monday, my life starts over once again. As does my diet and exercise plan. So here's to me. And one more start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment