Pages

Just Hangin' Around

The inversion table came. I tried it out, and I think it will do a lot good for my back. I already feel taller (ha, ha). But seriously folks, my back feels better. I'm wearing my hiking boots while I do it to keep my ankles from being pulled out of socket. Now if it could just fix pancreatitis.

I'm still having pain. I still occasionally feel like I have the flu. I get chills, achy joints and muscles, and diarrhea. I've been checking my blood sugar and getting same strange results. I'll share those another time. But I think I'm onto something. I did have coxsackie virus about a year before this all started. Diabetes anyone? I'll explain more later. But the results are strange. Take my word for it. OK. Like high when it shouldn't be--but then again, low when it shouldn't.

After I went to see Julia and Julie, I decided that I have officially become a little old lady. When I went to see this movie and walked into the theater and it was filled with old ladies and their older daughters, I knew I had arrived. They even complimented me on my shoes--they looked very comfortable, something like an orthopedic or earth shoe. Now who wouldn't want to be styling in those?

It's funny. I don't fear age. I just fear what it does to my body. I just don't like feeling broken down. OK. That's it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment