Pages

I Haven't Been Defeated

I'm going to the gym in the morning, despite the way I feel. I'm really disappointed that no one can seem to figure out what's wrong with me. I'm getting more frustrated as the days and months go by. I have been set back in my weight loss program by months.

I'm eating low fat, trying to exercise as much as possible, but still gaining weight and the pain in the right side isn't improving. It is also spreading across the stomach--but headquartered in my right side. By now, I think this is something serious. But all of my medical tests have been inconclusive. I'm awaiting the results of some blood and fecal tests now. I imagine they will show nothing as well.

Well, I gotta get up at 5 a.m. So I'm off to bed. I hope my medical issues don't discourage anyone from fighting the War Against Fat. I will get better soon, and I will be back in the shape I was six months ago. I figure as long as I write it down, I am making a commitment. And I have committed to exercising with a trainer at least two per week for the fall semester here at WVU. So I will be there in the morning.

P.S. Funny thing. Most of weight gain has been in my middle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment