Pages

I Create My Own Future

I've made a pact with myself that I will look at life from a positive point of view. I have the ability to predict the future my own life. I intend to do just that. From here on out, I will be the one who makes decisions about my life. I will not leave it up to fate.

I created a menu plan I can live with. I used foods I know I like. I will stick to this plan everyday. I worked out on an elliptical for 40 minutes this morning. I will work out five days a week.

The Colonix is going OK. I think it will come out OK. Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Somedays I wish I had as much to say as other bloggers seem to. Ahhh. Oh well.

This month marks the fifth anniversary of Al's passing. October 28. The pain is still with me. But I feel more comfortable being alone now.

Take my word for it. Life as you know it can change in a matter of seconds. One minute they're here, the next they're gone. Live life to its fullest. Do the things you want to do now. There may not be a tomorrow—there wasn't one today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment