Pages

Minute By Minute

Dr. Oz is promoting a Just 10 Pounds Challenge. He proposes that you lose just 10 pounds to receive enormous benefits. This sounds like a program I need right now. Go to his website for more information about it and to get a cool Dr. Oz bracelet.

Thank you for all of your advice. I think setting small goals is something I need to concentrate on. My friend Ann is achieving amazing success using this tactic. She's lost more than 30 pounds thus far making "one decision at a time." I think I will try her strategy. At this point, I will need to concentrate on this type of thinking minute by minute. There is no day to day yet.

Ann asked me what it was that got me started. When I first started, I couldn't even pick up something I'd dropped. If it fell on floor, that's where it was staying. I can now pick up dropped items with relative ease. That's a big motivator. I never want to go back to being what I was. When I started that was an issue. I hated being so unhealthy. I think I may have felt like I was going to die. Fear was what got me started.

OK. So I'm no longer afraid. Now I hate the way I look. But I hate the struggle to lose the weight just as much. It's frustrating. It's defeating. It's like trying to roll a boulder out of a pit, getting it to the top, only to have it roll back into the pit again. I'm at a point where I don't know if I can roll the boulder back up again. There has to be a better way.

I think the one minute at a time solution is the only thing I can do. So here I go again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment